INI BUKAN AHLI MLM !

Diri Sendiri

My photo
Feels the wind of change is finally blowing in his direction...happier times ahead !!! .. Behave and Benice

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

from GRAPE to BLUEBERRY

although we are now silent, but I have never forgotten you but I always remember you .. yes I know this since I was busy working late but I have reasons why I'm always working. remember you once again want to say happiness without any problem but we are often in lye problem. I was busy working alone I want to meet their promises on you .. I know the one I stayed and did not contact you. I was wrong and I'm sorry .. I always longed for and I do not deny that I still love you as before and has never changed .. sorry if I'm not perfect in the eyes of you .. but I want you to know that you're always in my heart even though the weight I want to express my feelings but that to you .. we already knew a long time "from PURPLE to BLUE" but unfortunately I still do not change "..

and for your knowledge, I do not go back to the golden age of me but I want to find and learn new life just for us in the future .. although I know, if there is a match for our soul mate .. thank you because before this was shining on my life and brighten the faded .. I appreciate ..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rahsia kejayaan untuk di kongsi bersama Click Here!