INI BUKAN AHLI MLM !

Diri Sendiri

My photo
Feels the wind of change is finally blowing in his direction...happier times ahead !!! .. Behave and Benice

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

...

I'm here with my confession .. Got nothing to hide no more .. I don't know where to start .. You can save me from the man that I've become before ..I'm leaving my life in your hands .. People say I'm crazy and that I am blind .. Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery .. I can't get you out of my head .. Don't care what is written in your history .. I don't care who you are .. Where you're from .. What you did .. but I'll be there to make you smile .. I don't have a fancy car, to get to you I'd walk a thousand miles .. But if you were my girl...
I'd make it so we'd never be apart .. Now let me show you the shape of my heart ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rahsia kejayaan untuk di kongsi bersama Click Here!